How we brought down the Cost per Lead and Improved the Lead to Visit Rate by 67%
- Lodha Group or Macrotech Developers is an Indian real estate company with its headquarters in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1980 by Mangal Prabhat Lodha. It has developed residential and commercial properties in Mumbai, Thane, Hyderabad, Pune and London.
About Lodha Group
- This client only has a few true competitors, but its online competitive market space is packed with competitors on both a national and geo-targeted basis.
- Too many properties or property dealers specific to that geography that had to be addressed for the PPC campaign.
- The amount of leads that were coming in through Lodha Group’s previous lead generation campaigns weren’t qualified as per the necessary requirements.
- Optimize the existing Google PPC campaign.
- Increase new, relevant website traffic.
- Increase number of potential leads & conversions.
- Improve Leads to Visits Percentage.
After a proper analysis and study in order to understand what the brand
needed to generate results, we came up with the following strategies to
aid them in their success.
We focused on decreasing the number of impressions lost due to poor quality scores and increase ad click through rates.
Separated branded and non-branded keywords which help to decrease the CTR’s for a specific product ad group.
- We made “Search term” or Keyword and “Ad” more inter related or connected and eventually we were able to improve the CTR.
- By consistently improving CTR we allowed for more traffic to enter conversion funnel path.
Enhanced Click Through Rate (CTR)
- We improved the quality score for most of the keywords by limiting them per ad group and increasing the number of active ad group.
- By adding this level of specificity, we were able to increase our impressions, improve ad position and reduce the cost per click.
- Keyword for each ad group & ad was much more relevant and pointed.
Improved Quality Score
- We used the display URL very effectively specific to each Ad group, helped us to have better conversion and hence better ROI.
Judicial usage of Display URL
We constantly tested the Ad copy to have continue improvement in conversions and ROI.
Increase in the Paid Traffic
Increase in the ROI
Increase in the Conversion Rate
Decrease in the Cost per Lead